Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Finally Weight Loss Success Realized

I have been on Ultra's "Body"' for two weeks now and have lost 14 lbs. I have been on a diet since I was age 13 weighing 160 lbs. Believe me I have lost and found myself time and time again.

I was really excited about the CrazyFoxes Biggest Loser Competition . What an awesome group of individuals. We have the encouragement we need without leaving our home!!

Ultra's "Body" product is very yummy. I mix mine with skim milk. After it is mixed I sometimes heat it up in my coffee cup and it provides me with a truly delicious hot drink. I would highly recommend that people who have trouble losing weight give this product a try.

Can't wait to see my progress for next week. I will finally be able to go to the beach this summer with my family and not feel like a "beached whale"....maybe a sleek dolphin instead!!

Blessings, Judy

1 comment:

  1. Wow Judy, congratulations! That is a pound per day lost... and I haven't even started yet. I did receive my product, even got my second month's supply, so that is no excuse.

    I agree with you on the yummy taste! While I haven't really started the "plan" yet, I have sampled the product. I got the Dutch Chocolate and it is really more like a dessert than a health or diet drink! Very creamy taste and texture - really like an old fashioned milk shake!

    It is a little too creamy for my tastes mixed with milk, so I mixed it in filtered water - you'd never know there was no milk. Try adding ice cubes and blend for a thick "ice cream" shake.

    ReplyDelete